Thursday 7 August 2008

Jessica Simpson claims abuse

Jessica Simpson claims she has been abused - she�made the startling confession in a candid interview, although she refused to go into any farther details.



When asked by America's Elle magazine if she had of all time been physically abused, the singer aforesaid: "I don't want to talk around it, but I take in definitely experienced abuse in a manner that I would distinguish people to take their heart and run."


The �Come on Over' singer revealed all the songs on her forthcoming country album �Do You Know' - which she worked on with legendary country isaac Bashevis Singer Dolly Parton - are autobiographical.


New cartroad �Remember That' includes the lyrics: "It doesn't matter how he hurts you, With his hands or with his words, You don't merit it, It ain't worth it, Take your nub and run."


The singer has previously revealed she was viciously bullied while at school, with those creditworthy even attacking her home.


She said: "I would walk down the school halls and hear people talking about me. Some of them would throw sewer paper at my house or switch eggs at my door.


"They would also write things on the sidewalk in permanent marker. They genuinely hated me."









More info